Refinance Flexibly With State Income Commercial Real Estate Loans
Real estate investment portfolios operate most efficiently when they manage to keep themselves liquid by finding ways to make working capital available quickly after each new purchase. One of the most important tools in your arsenal when you are managing investment properties is the stated income commercial real estate loan, because it can be used to renovate, refinance, or even fund the purchase of new properties, and it is not based on the market value of the property. Instead, stated income loans are calculated based on the actual income potential of the property.
Loan Parameters and Program Features
State income loans from Infinity Commercial Lending include the following features and maximum parameters:
- Up to 70% LTV for 1-4 unit multi-family owner investment properties, provided the owner does not occupy the premises.
- Up to 75% LTV for multi-family properties with five or more units, again provided that the owner does not occupy any unit on the premises. Applicants must have credit above 700 to qualify for the full 75%.
- Up to 65% LTV for service, retail, warehouse, and other commercial spaces.
- Minimum 600 credit score to qualify.
- Loan sizes available from $100,000 to $5 million.
- Applicants approved with W-2 or self-employment verification.
- Funds can be used to purchase, refinance, or perform cash-out refinancing.
Cash-Out Refinancing for Rapid Expansion
One of the key features of the stated income commercial real estate loan is a cash-out refinance, where the refinancing of the building is done to gain the capital needed to make an investment elsewhere. This allows properties to fund renovations in other buildings, and it also allows you to get capital back out of a profitable operation when you need the money to keep growing your portfolio. Using your established portfolio properties to consolidate debt or to fund new acquisitions means gaining the mobility you need to keep your business expanding. Talk to an Infinity Commercial Lending associate today for more details about the program.